- I had briefly thought about participating in Blogging 201. Briefly. Every time a blogging 201 post comes across my page, I get a little pang of guilt. But it goes away quickly.
- I should have worn my down coat today. The temperature is quickly dropping. But I did wear my snow boots…so, I should be grateful for something.
- Today is my annual employee performance review. I suppose I will feel more nervous when the time comes.
- The only commercial I had a problem with was the insurance one with the revelation that the kids were dead. That’s not cool.
- Tomorrow is Prompts Tuesday. It would be awesome if someone dropped me a prompt. Otherwise, it’s off to the internets I go.
- The new phone I ordered is on back-order. That’s not cool, mobile company. Not cool at all.
Happy Monday, y’all!