With the exception of the photography 101 challenge, I haven’t really backed down from many things. This next challenge is no exception. Beginning in April, I will be participating in the Blogging from A to Z.
I’ll give you a moment to check the link out.
Go on, I’ll wait.
Okay, so, I’ve been trying to brainstorm what my theme of the day will be for month. Here’s what I’ve come up with:
- Wednesday, April 1: A – Apple Products and my Fascination with Them
- Thursday, April 2: B – Throwback Thursday: Books from my Childhood
- Friday, April 3: C – 55 Fridays: My Stupid Cats (most likely a poem about them and my frustration with the furballs)
- Saturday, April 4: D – Dragon Age (Because I AM OBSESSED.)
- Monday, April 6: E (Sundays are skipped) – Ego
- Tuesday, April 7: F – Prompts Tuesday: The Fickle Finger of Fate
- Wednesday, April 8: G – God and Religion
- Thursday, April 9: H: Throwback Thursday: Home
- Friday, April 10: I – 55 Fridays: Identity
- Saturday, April 11: J – Journals, Diaries, and Notebooks
- Monday, April 13: K (Sundays are skipped!) – Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- Tuesday, April 14: L – Prompts Tuesday: Luck
- Wednesday, April 15: M – Music and Mix Tapes
- Thursday, April 16: N – Throwback Thursday: Nine Lives of Charlie
- Friday, April 17: O – 55 Fridays: Ophelia
- Saturday, April 18: P – Problem People
- Monday, April 20: Q (Sundays are skipped) – Quirks
- Tuesday, April 21: R – Prompts Tuesday: Red
- Wednesday, April 22: S – Silence
- Thursday, April 23: T – Throwback Thursday: Time
- Friday, April 24: U – 55 Fridays: Untitled
- Saturday, April 25: V – Variety
- Monday, April 27: W (Skip Sundays) – Words
- Tuesday, April 28: X – Prompts Tuesday: Xenophobia
- Wednesday, April 29: Y – Y (Dude, do you know how hard it is to come up with 26 themes???)
- Thursday, April 30: Z – Throwback Thursday: (Again, I’ll have to think about it.)
Why yes, I have every intention of keeping Prompts Tuesday, Throwback Thursdays, and 55 Fridays. It’s going to be folded into the challenge.
So, intrigued? Feel like stretching your writing muscles? Go back up to the link and sign up. I’m number #303, by the way.