I don’t have enough of one topic to make it a proper post. I have tidbits of several ideas that I’m clumping together. That and I feel pretty scatterbrained writing wise at the moment.
- I had a pretty disturbing dream last night,not like LAF’s dream from last night. This one was very disturbing and monstrous and I was quite surprised that my subconscious could come up with something so very unlike me. I suspect this had a hand in my dreams. I won’t go into details because really who wants to remember your bad dreams?
- I had two writing prompts waiting for me yesterday. I managed to turn both of them in mini fanfics. *sigh* Both were ridiculous. One was Sherlock Holmes related and I’m pretty sure the other was Daredevil related. So…you know. Fandoms rules my life.
- I’m thinking about Mother’s Day. Last year my mom said “I wish I could wish you a Happy Mother’s Day, but since you aren’t a mother…” Yeah, thanks. I believe I curtly told her “thank you” and hung up. I expect this Mother’s Day to be equally painful with many references to the miscarriage. Awesome.
- The April A to Z Challenge is over. The last three letters kicked my butt, not because they were the end (though that probably factored into it) but because i was a bit crispy at the end. It’s also the reason why Z was so late and why I’m behind on the posts really. I thought about jumping into another challenge, but I think I’ll wait till the summer to cleanse the palate.
- I want to desperately take a time-out from life right now. But I’m not quite sure if that’s me talking or the hormones talking. I’ll have to reevaluate at the end of the week.