- What in the seven fresh hells have I done? Did I forget that I signed up for WordPress’s Writing 101 course in September while I’m doing September’s Story a Day Challenge? (Answer: Yes, you did, Charlie. Yes, you did.)
- What do you mean, you’re thinking about doing both things? Because, of course, I’m thinking and doing both challenges.
- That being said, for the time being, you’ll forgive me if I forget to do Prompts Tuesday, Throwback Thursday, and 55 Fridays. I’m doing prompts all September long. Give me a break.
Okay, the prompt for today’s writing 101 course is naturally, why do I write?
- I write because I know nothing else.
- I love writing.
- This is my self-expression.
- I think I am (relatively) good at it.
- All I need is a pen and a notebook to write.
- I can connect with others through my words when speaking out loud can be rather difficult for me. I am extremely shy and introverted; speaking is a chore for me.
So, a down and dirty list. Now, to work on my second prompt of the day.
And no, I didn’t write for 15 to 30 minutes today. Well, that’s a lie. I didn’t spend 15 to 30 minutes on this prompt. I probably spent more than 30 minutes writing on several projects.