I find statistics interesting. But only in relation to myself. Give me baseball stats or the wrestling stats my husband is so into and I will zone off and start thinking about Star Wars, Domhnall Gleeson or Oscar Issac (current crushes).
Anyway, here’s my current stats.
- January 14 with 47 views
- 1161 visitors
- 2812 views
- 341 posts
- Thursday at 8 pm for reading
- 157 followers
- 579 comments
- Febuary most popular month
- US – 1970 visitors followed by UK – 230 visitors
- citizens from Mayotte, Canada, France, Australia, India, Japan, Ireland and Qatar have visited my blog
- home page/archives 573 views
- About Your Writer 78 views
- Blogging 101: Love Your Theme 48 views
But what about your favorite post of the year, Charlie? What’s your favorite?
Well, I would call it a favorite. Nor would I say that I wrote it in 2015 but rather at the end of 2014. I’m referring, of course, to this post. Really, looking back on it, the feelings I wrote about in the post isn’t nearly a tenth of the emotions I felt that day.
I quietly marked the day and wondered if anyone else would notice.
They didn’t. And that’s fine. No one really knows how to deal with grief, espeically over a being that never saw the light of day. But that’s for another time.