You know…I never *did* hit publish on the post.
I think I’ve finally, finally, finally come up with an editorial calendar that I can live with…for the time being. Of course, this can change at the drop of a hat.
No, I won’t be telling you what it is. It’s just going to come up as a surprise.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…two weeks later. It finally snowed here, after a 60 degree Christmas. The temperature finally dropped to what I consider “proper winter weather.” The snow also helps with the feeling of winter. The snow always helps.
- I’m listening to the Beatles on Spotify. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Well, you might have an inkling. This will be explored later on.
- I took a mini break, not only from blogging but from my freelancing writing job. The one that pays the most took a break too. I don’t feel bad. But, that just means it’s back to that as well. Writing for all!
- Can a person develop an allergy to caffeine? Or how about coca-cola in general? After I drink a can, I get this tremendous headache that doesn’t go away. It’s probably not an allergy, per se, but my body’s way of telling me to cut that shit out. Okay, body. I will cut that shit out. Again. For you. Well, for us, really. Fuck you Diabetes.
- I saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens, yesterday again. I will probably see it again very soon. Not on Friday, unfortunately because there’s a yoga benefit for my non-profit going on and I would like to go. And as the saying goes, man plans and god laughs. It’s a good thing that I’m flexible with plans because they’ve probably gone belly up. Eh.
- I’ve been playing Fallout 4. Not as much as my husband and once I realized that the same people made Skyrim, I became more interested in playing. It’s the only reason I agreed to buy the X-Box One. (There was no deal for the PS4 or else that would’ve been the new system.) I am a scavenger at heart in these games. Oh, I can pick it up and take with me! Done! Oh, I’m burdened with my
greatnessjunk? That’s okay. I will slowly walk back to my home base and dump it off, crafting some pretty sweet stuff before I go back and scavenge some more! What do you mean, “main quest?” There’s no main quest until I create all the things!
- I’m participating in two reading challenges this year. This one and another one which I haven’t found. I said two and now I have to do it. *shrugs* I’ve also upped my reading challenge for 2016. It’s 40 books now. I’m a bit apprehensive, but last year I did read 38. Okay, fine. A lot of those books came during the summer when I said that I was going to read 20 books from my childhood and I did come close to that mark.
Anyway, that’s what I’m working with.
(Except another post shortly.)